Covid-19 safety plan
In our effort to minimize risk and exposure of COVID 19, we will be taking the following precautions
- Everyone is who is not fully vaccinated is required to wear a face mask while inside our building and within 6ft of others.
- Fully Vaccinated folks do not need to wear a mask inside our building - be prepared to prove you have been vaccinated by showing your card (or a photo of your card). We must be able to clearly see your name and dates.
- Staff who are not fully vaccinated will be wearing masks for all customer interactions
- Staff will be disinfecting surfaces often throughout the day.
- Staff will be washing hands and/or using hand sanitizer often throughout the day.
- A hand sanitizer dispenser has been installed in the park for customer use
- Our drinking fountain will not be available but the bottle fill station will be available
- We will not be offering the use of any rental equipment.
- Our staff will not be coming to work if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been exposed to COVID19
- If you have not been fully vaccinated, please maintain 6ft of social distancing.